ICF Technology, Inc. Privacy Notice
Last updated: December 30, 2019
Our Privacy Pledge
If you are a California Resident,
If you are a Nevada resident,
Information Collection and Use
We may collect and combine information when you interact with ICF including:
- Information You Provide to Us. We may collect the information that you provide to us, such as:
- When you create an account with us. (Please note, when you use our Services, we may recognize you or your devices even if you are not signed into our Services.) ICF may use device IDs, cookies, and other attributes, including information obtained from third parties, to associate accounts and/or devices with you.
- When you use our Services to communicate with others, either text or video/audio, or upload or store content (such as comments, photos, messaging services and attachments).
- ICF analyzes and stores your actions, including which models you spend money on. This allows us to deliver, personalize and develop relevant features, content, advertising and Services.
- When you sign up for paid Services, use Services that require your financial information or complete transactions with us or our business partners, we may collect your payment and billing information.
- Device Information. We collect information from your devices (computers, mobile phones, tablets, etc.), including information about how you interact with our Services and those of our third-party partners and information that allows us to recognize and associate your activity across devices and Services. This information includes device specific identifiers and information such as IP address, cookie information, mobile device and advertising identifiers, browser version, operating system type and version, mobile network information, device settings, and software data. We may recognize your devices to provide you with personalized experiences and advertising across the devices you use.
- Location Information. We collect location information from a variety of sources in order make your user experience better. You may visit the location settings tool on your device to make adjustments.
Your browser offers so-called "cookies" which – if you allow their use – store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to our websites. Cookies assist us in tracking which of our features you like best. And when you re-visit our websites, cookies can enable us to customize our content according to your preferences. However, cookies tell us nothing about you personally unless you specifically give us additional information.
Cookies used on our websites by category:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of our websites.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies remember choices you made to improve your experience. By using our websites, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. These cookies allow the websites to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
You also have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. However, note that if you reject some or all cookies, your experience at our websites and on other sites throughout the World Wide Web may not be complete. Some sites require cookies to function, such as those with e-commerce features. In addition, if you do not allow cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of personalized content delivery offered by us or other Internet sites.
We have implemented Google Analytics features known as Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings provided by Google. In addition, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on to disable tracking by Google Analytics. We will use the data provided by Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to further develop and improve our products
Information from Others. We collect information about you when we receive it from third parties, and affiliates such as:
- These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
- From advertisers about your experiences or interactions with their offerings.
How We Use This Information
We are able to deliver, personalize, and improve our Services by combining and using the information we have about you (including information we receive on and off our Services) to understand how you use and interact with our Services and the people or things you’re connected to and interested in. We also may use the information we have about you for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain, improve, and develop relevant features, content, and Services.
- Analyze your content and other information (including inmail, instant messages, photos, attachments, and other communications). You can review and control certain types of information tied to your account by using Privacy Controls.
- Fulfill your requests when authorized by you.
- Help advertisers and publishers connect to offer relevant advertising in their apps and websites.
- Contact you with information about your account or with marketing messages.
- Associate your activity across our Services and your different devices as well as associate any accounts you may use across ICF Services together. We may associate activity and accounts under a single user ID.
- Carry out or support promotions.
- Conduct research and support innovation.
- Create analytics and reports for external parties, including partners, publishers, advertisers, apps, third-parties and the public regarding the use of and trends within our Services and ads, including showing trends to partners regarding general preferences, the effectiveness of ads and information on user experiences. These analytics and reports may include aggregate or pseudonymized information.
- Provide location-based Services, advertising, search results, and other content.
- Combine information we have about you with information we obtain from business partners or other companies, such as your activities on other sites and apps.
- Detect and defend against fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity.
How We Share This Information
ICF shares information within its affiliated companies. We also share information we have about you for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice, including to provide Services that you have requested. We do not sell, license or share information that individually identifies our customers with companies, organizations or individuals outside of ICF unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With Your Consent. We will share information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of ICF when we have your consent.
- Within ICF. Information may also be shared within ICF, including with other ICF Services and affiliated companies. ICF affiliated companies may use the information in a manner consistent with their privacy policies.
- With Partners. We may share your information with nonaffiliated companies who are:
- Trusted Partners. We provide user information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us based on our directions and in compliance with appropriate confidentiality measures.
- For Legal and Other Purposes. We may access, preserve and disclose information to investigate, prevent, or take action in connection with: (i) legal process and legal requests; (ii) enforcement of the Terms; (iii) claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties; (iv) requests for customer service; (v) technical issues; (vi) protecting the rights, property or personal safety of ICF, its users or the public; (vii) establishing or exercising our legal rights or defending against legal claims; or (viii) as otherwise required by law.
- This may include responding to lawful governmental requests.
- New Ownership. If the ownership or control of all or part of ICF changes as a result of a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
Information Security and Data Retention
ICF has technical, administrative and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access, use or disclosure of customer information we collect or store. To learn more about security, including the steps we have taken and steps you can take, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protecting Children’s Privacy
Our Services are for an adult audience above 18. We use age verification services, where required, and credit card to prove age. If there is any suspicion of underage users, we immediately block them.
Data Processing and Transfers
ICF may process information related to individuals in the EU/EEA and may transfer that information from the EU/EEA through the use of standard contractual clauses.
This Privacy Notice Applies Only to ICF
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time, so you should check it periodically.
Questions & Suggestions
If you have questions, suggestions, or wish to make a complaint, please contact Customer Service at:
P.O. Box 21508 Seattle, WA 98101
Or the Data Protection Officer at: